Mission and Vision Statement
We recognize and support every person’s right to be included in the life of the community.
Statement of belief
It is our belief that every person has the right to live in the community as an active and accepted member. Our intent is to support the presence and participation of children and adults within the community.
We envision a future where ALL individuals have:
• Power and choice in making decisions and directing their lives;
• Relationships with people whom they love and care about and who love and care about them;
• Recognition for the gifts that they bring to our community;
• Active involvement in the communities where they live;
• Meaningful employment, which is free of discrimination and maximizes their employment capacity;
• Opportunities to live healthy, safe, and enjoyable lives.